BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
anyone knowing Glasgow based Boyd Beattie from Bavarian Retro Cars and Parts?:1zhelp:
Have transfered him 1065,-GBP in September 2011 for some parts for my M635csi,and still have not recieved them.
He seems to came with some excuse each time I call him,this is getting beyond ridiculous.......
If anyone knows him,please let me know,I am sitting on needels here....
Regards

·
Registered
906 Posts
Hello,
anyone knowing Glasgow based Boyd Beattie from Bavarian Retro Cars and Parts?:1zhelp:
Have transfered him 1065,-GBP in September 2011 for some parts for my M635csi,and still have not recieved them.
He seems to came with some excuse each time I call him,this is getting beyond ridiculous.......
If anyone knows him,please let me know,I am sitting on needels here....
Regards

Sxxt I am sorry to hear that. I can not help but I hope receive all the pars you paid for.

It never ever takes that long to collect all the parts from the Dealer. Because sometimes it takes max 2 weeks but never over that. So your case their something wrong big time...

A

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello,and thanx for reading yourself into this....
as you say,it has been 8 mounth now,and still waiting for Bavarian Classicas to deliver my spareparts,which I have payed for 8 mounth ago.
Very strange way to run a buissness by Boyd Beattie if you ask me.......
Regards

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Chorli72

I made the mistake of not looking into this character and also wired him money for parts in Octo 2016. I am sure now that he never intended to send me the parts.
He is pretty much a scumbag thief. I have given him one last chance to refund my money before I go on a full frontal online assault followed up with a personal visit to his shop in Scotland.

I will let you know how I make out, although I really don't expect to see my refund. I don't understand how he still has knees...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts