BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran into fellow e39 M5 owner Chad (slideways) at the Lafayette Cars & Coffee meet today. It's a first Saturday of each month meet at Barlow's Cigars at 95th & Arapahoe (2770 Dagny Way, Lafayette 80026). Pretty impressive group of cars -- classics & muscle cars all the way to very high end new exotics. Here's some pics from the meet (all can be found at 2010 Car Meets - a set on Flickr )

Next week, Saturday 7/9, will be Great Indoors at Park Meadows. Look forward to seeing you guys there. Hopefully I'll have my M5 back w/ the Evolve Automotive long tube headers installed! (It's under the knife right now).

Audi A4 w/ some serious engine mods by kfanciu, on Flickr

·
Registered
178 Posts
Argh! I went to the C&C at Groove Mazda and the one at the Great Indoors. Only if I knew about this one, it would've been awesome. I did, however, drop by Ferrari of Denver and looked around a bit. They are real nice folks, so if you go and just take a look, they'll be more than happy to talk cars with you.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would have posted it up here sooner if I hadn't have found out about it the night before. I was actually going to go to Great Indoors myself before I was clued into this one. Rest assured, Great Indoors should be where it's at next week. This meet was fun, but I tell ya not too many days can I make a 40 mile drive one way. Great Indoors is far closer and more convenient for me.

·
Registered
178 Posts
There was barely anyone at The Great Indoors since this was Independence Day weekend. I went with the S2K crew; I'll try to get them out there this weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts