BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was offered my dealers demonstrator yesterday. Black/Full Black Leather. No one will drive it, I can pick it up on launch day. I said yes as I was third on the dealers list and with the delays over gearbox etc thought I might not see my car until Spring 2006.

The next four weeks will seem like four years!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Congrats :happybirt

You will be very happy with the car, I can assure you! :M5rev:

·
Registered
271 Posts
reevo said:
I was offered my dealers demonstrator yesterday. Black/Full Black Leather. No one will drive it, I can pick it up on launch day. I said yes as I was third on the dealers list and with the delays over gearbox etc thought I might not see my car until Spring 2006.

Congrats - will you be the first registered keeper or has your dealer had to register it first to get their demo discount?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Virage

Dealer advises that I will be first registered keeper!

·
Registered
271 Posts
reevo said:
Virage

Dealer advises that I will be first registered keeper!
Good news for you! Look forward to hearing about it - I still have three months to wait - aarghh! :grrrrr:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Very nice. You won't be dissappointed. Is that Lind BMW?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Congrats. cherrsagai Please post some pics as it will be nice to see a black E60 M5.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is Lind Ashok, to be fair they have been nothing but straight with me from the outset. I was a bit agrieved when they asked for £5k what I thought was very early. And I was none too pleased when they advised that their allocation for the year was only 2 customer cars as I was third on the list. But on the face of it they seem to have done everything by the book!

Regards

·
Registered
16 Posts
reevo said:

good to see they worked through the waiting list... :eek:

Hope you like it... :M5launch:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
to be fair they offered it to the first two on the list who both declined!?!?...maybe they know something I dont!

B

·
0 Posts
reevo said:
to be fair they offered it to the first two on the list who both declined!?!?...maybe they know something I dont!
They probably don't like black. I think you go the best color available for the M5 (e60).

Cheers, Daniel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts