BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Gosh Bob,

This place is where post and threads come to die!..... I found my beast this weekend. Silverstone/Black.

Already started modding.

Attachments

·
Registered
IB DinanS2++ e60m5 6MT, Dogleg s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,400 Posts
Very Very happy with the x5M
21" tires and rims
Velos Tune
Carbon Fiber front lip

love the car

bob
Congrats Bob!

Gosh Bob,

This place is where post and threads come to die!..... I found my beast this weekend. Silverstone/Black.

Already started modding.
Can't believe you went "all family hauler" Chad! Congrats!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hey Woody,

It's one hell of a tank. But I am using it for work and spend half the day off roads and this allows me to at least enjoy the highway between ranches. I sure miss my V10, this thing is like driving a sewing machine.... Next up muffler delete. I will follow Dave down to the dark side and open it up.

It does have a butt massager and that is very sweet.

Reactions: Fiftytwoeighty

·
Registered
IB DinanS2++ e60m5 6MT, Dogleg s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,400 Posts
Hey Woody,

It's one hell of a tank. But I am using it for work and spend half the day off roads and this allows me to at least enjoy the highway between ranches. I sure miss my V10, this thing is like driving a sewing machine.... Next up muffler delete. I will follow Dave down to the dark side and open it up.

It does have a butt massager and that is very sweet.
Butt massager (LOL)! Your logic makes sense. Open up that Beast!

Safe travels my friend!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
any updates gents?
my x5M doesn't have that butt massager option.. i actually had it in my 2000 m5 -- and not since

its the options where it slightly shifts bottom seat from side to side.. or it raises the one part of the seat up a little right? it supposed to help with roads trips do your legs don't cramp or something like that

mine came with all options I needed/... soon going to put on new tires, but love this beast! i had it at 150 mph and easily too!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tough to answer.. I had mine for a little under 1 year.. no issues with mine except battery and some sort of aux coolant hose that drained battery ($2200 fix plus $510) for battery.. but i argues with BMW since i was 2,000 out of warranty and got price to $600 fix plus battewry
I'd suggest couple things
if you can afford it.. get one that has the CPO -- this way you get another 6-18 months of warranty (when i bought mine i had 10 months of warranty left,, so just in case any issues I know I was protected)
if its out of warranty.. then I would suggest you get the service history for the car to see what was done and when
ask about Tires ($2400) and brakes ($$$) -- you want someting done recently so you, yourself don't have to pay

i'm VERY happy with x5M -- love the car and so far its been great to me

let me know if you have any other questions -- pm me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts