BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked up an 02 silver with new clutch, tires, CPO and extended full service both 6/100K. In service date of 12/01. Wheels all perfect, drives great!

Has Rear Shade adn M Audio, Leather Headliner?

No fold down seats or PDC (Who needs that anyway)

Flew down to Houston (BMW Houston North) to pick it up and drove it back to Dallas.

Man what a car!

Does this seem like a good price?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Welcome to the Board! Seems like you got a good deal. Enjoy your new Beast.

Marion

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
That is a pretty good deal. Glad you're happy - it is an awsome automobile!
Make sure you check that thing over thoroughly for paint work. Check for tape lines and pull back the door weather stripping to look for over spray. That will tell you if it was ever hit. They can't CPO the car if it had frame damage. Just passing along something I learned in my M5 search. Something unfortunatley I didn't do the first time (learned my lesson)

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Sounds like a good price to me. How many miles and how many owners?

Congrats,

Mark

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congrats! I was looking at that one. $48.5k was the price he quoted me. It's good compared to other parts of the US. For Texas it's about right as it is a softer market.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
wdwgdas said:
Just picked up an 02 silver with new clutch, tires, CPO and extended full service both 6/100K. In service date of 12/01. Wheels all perfect, drives great!

Has Rear Shade adn M Audio, Leather Headliner?

No fold down seats or PDC (Who needs that anyway)

Flew down to Houston (BMW Houston North) to pick it up and drove it back to Dallas.

Man what a car!

Does this seem like a good price?
Sounds like a good price for the year and mileage. Enjoy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts