BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldnt decise on what exhaust to get at all. So i stepped out the box and bought the Cat-Back system from Borla. I have had Borla systems before and i think for the money they are great. Unfortunately nobody has sound clips so its a little risky. i have it arriving Friday from Turner Motorsports and will have it installed over the weekend. try get something up early next week for everyone.
Thoughts??

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nice!! I want to hear how they sound!!
post vids!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Never heard a sound clip of borla on a M6 but you never know I would stick to the exhaust you trust in my case I gotta say I would never step away from Eisenmann or Tubi exhaust. Post up pics/vids when done.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey everyone, installed my Borla with a friend yesterday. i have installed many exhaust on a spread of cars and i have to tell you this was the worst. Nothing lined up. the mufflers hit the rear support arms and the tips sit completely squint. One side even hits the bodywork badly. so much s0o i just dropped it off at Discount and custom mufflers in Orlando to have it straightened out.
On a plus note the sound is very nice. not too loud and the tips themselve are gorgeous so im convinced once straightened up i will be happy.
I will try post some pics tonight and sounds tomorrow when i get it back.
RDL

·
Registered
836 Posts
thanks, anxious to see/hear it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
post some sound clips!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts