BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Borbet Style A 17x8.5 et13 5x120

2K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  Robert123 
#1 ·
This is a set of vintage Borbet A's. I have completely refinished these wheels, which are all straight and true. They are shown with a set of flat caps, but a set of hex caps can be substituted. Also included are a new set of SS cap locks and key. $1100 shipped to continental US locations.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

See less See more
#2 ·
Just to satisfy any concerns, these wheels were listed and sold in August 2010.

These wheels were originally sold to a youmg man in PA. I had also picked up a 5th wheel to use as a spare, and during the sale negotiations I offered to include it. The 5th wheel was a new wheel that had never been installed. I thought it was 5x120 like the other 4 ... but it was not. When the young man received the wheels he tried the 5th wheel on his car and it would not fit. He contacted me about it and I didn't really understand .... but I refunded his money + $150 to ship the wheels back to me.
Once I received the wheels, I inspected them closely and found that the 5th wheel was 5x112, where the others were 5x120.
By then the young man had already purchased another set of wheels, so I just sold the single 5x112 wheel seperately and am now offering these wheels again. This is not a scam ! These are great looking wheels in excellent condition. They have not even had tires mounted since they were refinished.
Ed

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.