BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just figured I would share my Sled with everyone...not very wild but I love staring at it...soooooo here it is.

Pretty straight forward up front with a Hamann front splitter and Megatec V3 halo bulbs. Rpi scoops in the grille to push cool air to the factory intake boxes with K&N panels...

All standard equiptment out back with the outer mufflers bypassed to give the V10 its voice back....

Grille is flat black on the bezels with the factory chrome slats left shining to keep it classy....I love this look and have never seen it before....so there it is. ;)

Black leather inside with brushed stainless trim....

Eurocharged Tune on board to give her a little extra push in power... 459whp!

more to come....

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Love the Hamann lip. Where did you buy it from and how's the fitment? Might switch out to one.

I got a Hartge one free from a friend and had it painted but the fitment is terrible lol. I haven't put it on.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Good looking car-- that front lip rocks!

·
Registered
187 Posts
the e60 still looks the best. i love the wide back shot!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Love the Hamann lip. Where did you buy it from and how's the fitment?
+1 - please share where you got it from, fitment looks spot on. I got one from ebay before and the fitment was bad so I sold it and ended buying a real one. Then I hit a piece of semi rubber on the freeway and the real Hamann lip cracked into 2. Looking to get another lip but don't feel like spending that kind of $ again.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Looks awesome!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wellington, huh? Don't know where you get your work done... but Eurowerks in Pompano on Wiles/Powerline is probably the nicest group of guys in the nicest shop I've seen in South FL. Great work, too.

Nice car!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts