BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,

My 2001 BMW M5 Dinan S2 sustained damage in a rear end collision this afternoon. Any good bodyshops around here that would take good care of my Dinan S2 Beast? I can't PM so please send recommendations to belmontjoe at gmail dot com

·
Registered
82 Posts
When the hail storm hit Knoxville 2 years ago, I took my e36 M3 to the Cadillac dealership off of Old Hickory by the Publics in Brentwood. Ended up being totaled because they would have to replace the whole body. So bought my Beast with the insurance check haha Family has taken every car there for as long as I can remember. Always great work. Pretty sure MNPD takes all their vehicles there also.
If you're looking to do the work yourself and just get the parts and have them sprayed, Prices Collision close to Bell road, is where I took my bumpers to get resprayed, they will negotiate price if you pay cash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
hsanders
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing