BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good body shop in San Diego? Appropriate balance of price, performance, and good communication, preferably.

My Beast had a run-in with a high curb a couple months ago, which caused a crack in the top of the front bumper cover, which, over time, ended up widening and now, essentially, half of my bumper cover is mising, as are the fog lights, plastic cover under the engine, and so on. I also need a new roundel and the hood repainted.

For a while there I was just using the car as a beater - I had a 160-mile commute - but I've switched jobs and now drive 7 miles each way, have a lot more time for fun, and I just can't STAND to see my poor baby like this.

I'll take some pictures and post them later, just so that you all can feel good about whatever dings and scratches you have - nothing compares to this in a car that hasn't been in an accident. Ever watch a movie where a guy takes a crotch-kick? Know that gutshot feeling you get when you see it? Trust me, this will probably evoke the same response... it's that bad. :mad:

Thanks so much, everyone.

Tom

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Go to Phil Thearles (not sure on the exact spelling) East county out the 52, i think thats Santee????

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone - I've read up on Phil's, and I also have seen some good reports about West Coast, off Miramar - anyone have anything to say about them, positive or negative? They're a lot closer than Phil.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts