BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i was just checking out the copart website and came across this M6 It looks like a members white M6 with the gold wrapped wheels. It so fresh on my mind cause his post popped up not to long ago and the car is also in el paso i think thats where he also was from.

Copart

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I think that you are correct. The car was wrapped with white film.

Hey guys i was just checking out the copart website and came across this M6 It looks like a members white M6 with the gold wrapped wheels. It so fresh on my mind cause his post popped up not to long ago and the car is also in el paso i think thats where he also was from.

Copart

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I would like to have that trunk badge please... lol

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
My thoughts exactly. I'm going to float a trial balloon by the CFO tonight. Wish me luck!

Someone ought to buy it (cheap) for the engine. Then they can get it stroked and still drive around in their M6 until the engine is ready for a swap. Or a G-Power conversion, etc.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
The only one that really counts, of course: At home! I will probably keep the powertrain and part out the rest.

Is that the CFO at work or at home ouich

Good luck. What do you plan for it if you win the auction?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Yes i remember this M6 , i hope he's OK , cause when the air bags hits you it's very bad , it happened to me before in a friend's M3 , it damn hurt :grrrrr:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Hope everyone is ok.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts