BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You read correctly...brand new in box RDSport springs. Package was merely opened just to inspect springs. Only reason of sale is I'm going coils.

RDSport Sport Springs E60 M5

They retail what 800$? 650 and they're yours!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already explained via PM that it's been very busy at work. Informed buyer to move on.

·
Registered
759 Posts
No hard feelings Dan. It's just bad selling etiquette to post if you don't have them available at time of post. This isn't eBay so the only feedback members have is that provided on the board. After all there's an inherent risk when buying things on here. None the less if you get a hold of them; I may still be interested so let me know. Maybe removing the post until you have them on hand might not be a bad idea. Just saying.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have purchased from this member before and have had no problems at all. Just a quick note to all, M5board does have a buyer and seller feedback.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Got a chance to stop by the shop. Box opened just to take pictures. Never mounted, pristine condition.
450 shipped!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
this is so freakin cheap for brand new rd sport springs. and it lowers your car pretty good compared to the rest.

Dan

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@LeeDan
I noticed you have BC coils, I'm thinking about those...how do you like them? Did you unplug the EDC and code it out?

bump

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
@LeeDan
I noticed you have BC coils, I'm thinking about those...how do you like them? Did you unplug the EDC and code it out?

bump
I love them. I just coded out the edc error. Well worth it.

Dan

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just basically unhooked the harness in the trunk? And code = good to go?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Just basically unhooked the harness in the trunk? And code = good to go?
when you remove the stock suspension, you're also unplugging the stock edc system, therefor throwing edc error. once you get this error coded out, it'll be fine. I personally went this route rather than getting the edc delete which is another $250-$400.

Dan

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool, btw SPRINGS SOLD!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts