BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I'm just cleaning out the garage as I might sell the car or drive it as is. Here is a few parts for sale.

BNIB underdrive pulleys. Have the second belt somewhere. Sold as a kit. $350.

BNIB OEM BMW rotors. Brand new from the dealer. Cost me a little over $3000 with taxes and everything, buy them for $2000.

BNIB Vorsteiner Rear diffuser. To my knowledge a rare-ish item. Bought it brand new around $1000 back in the day. Buy it for $850.

CIC retrofit Unit complete. THIS UNIT REQUIRES PROGRAMMING AND CODING, it doesn't come with it. Full kit, with controller, new climate control switches, screen and the unit itself. All wiring comes with it, missing a updated plug, but if I find it I'll send with it, if not it's a $2 plug from the dealer, I have the packaging with the part number of the plug. $1800 OBO.

Rear window roof lip, painted sepang bronze. Never got around installing it, it'll need a repaint regardless of the color. $150.

Also have OEM springs with 30000kms on it. Looks new. $250 OBO

All parts located in Montreal Canada.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I realize you paid 3000 for the rotors, have you looked at what they are selling in the US? In getbmwparts.com the fronts are 329 and the rears 299. And around 60 for shipping for all four.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I realize you paid 3000 for the rotors, have you looked at what they are selling in the US? In getbmwparts.com the fronts are 329 and the rears 299. And around 60 for shipping for all four.
That's fine, it's more geared towards the Canadian members here on the board.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I'm willing to buy the rotors and would make you a offer based on US prices. Let me know if you are interested. Also you would need to ship them to the US.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm willing to buy the rotors and would make you a offer based on US prices. Let me know if you are interested. Also you would need to ship them to the US.
I think you're better off buying from the US stores. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Do you know if the diffuser has good fitment? When I got my Vorsteiner diffuser, it did not fit at all and I had to send it back and Vorsteiner sent me a new one which fit properly.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I soooo want the cic :( not a good time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Haha, I understand, but I doubt you'll ever find a complete CIC unit again in Montreal. So this is the perfect time.

Hey bud
I'm in Toronto ... Pm me and we can talk. I might be interested in the cic , defuser etc.
Sure, pmed!

Do you know if the diffuser has good fitment? When I got my Vorsteiner diffuser, it did not fit at all and I had to send it back and Vorsteiner sent me a new one which fit properly.
Yes the diffuser fits really well, I can post up a picture of it up against my bumper tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
14 Participants
yuiou
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing