BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was a busy day for me! In the morning, I met up with Martin A. (See thread here). Right afterwards I headed down to my second BMWCCA sponsored event (first was the Concours d'Elegance last summer) which was a membership appreciation lunch. This took place at an Italian restaurant, Simpatico down in Kent, Washington.

Simpatico Italian restaurant with a Dakar yellow Dinan M3 parked in front.

Much to my surprise I found that in addition to my own M5, there were 2 other M5's.

A 2002 Lemans blue M5 parked next to a 540 touring wagon and a Black M coupe.

And the other was a 2001 Imola red M5 parked next to a vintage white E30 M3, a 328i and an Estoril blue M coupe.

Another vintage Red E30 M3. I like the license plate, "Henna."

A nice side profile shot.

Some other pictures.

I did manage to meet both M5 owners. I told them about bmwm5.com and both had the same names, Jim. Both promised to come check bout bmwm5.com sometime. We had a nice lunch. The club had reserved the entire restaurant for this gathering and so we had a special menu prepared especially for our little meeting. I had the Chicken Parmigana with an especially tasty Caesar's salad. mmmmmm A couple speeches were given by different charter members, the President, secretary and so forth.

I had to leave early to meet a buddy of mine and so I didn't get to see what happened later.

Walking towards my car, I spotted yet another Dakar yellow M3.

As I got closer, I noticed something unusual about this M3.

I looked inside and this is what I saw!

I've never seen seats in that color before especilally in a M3. Does anyone know what color this is? I have seen black and grey "Vader" seats before but not this! :eek:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Nice post! Looks like your giving Blue Max a run for his money! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
rvacha
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing