BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone apply and receive the new car rebate?

How long did it take to receive it in the mail?

Thanks

Bob S

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Received my check in about 3 weeks, they must be busy right now?!

Nice to get that $1000!!:biggrinbounce: :biggrinbounce: :biggrinbounce: lovelove

Robert cherrsagai

·
Registered
75 Posts
After waiting about three months, I called BMWCCA and they tracked down my rebate for me. BMW lost my original paperwork and once I refaxed everything, the check came in about a week. The folks at BMWCCA were extremely helpful!

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Is it retroactive?????????anybody know ?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yup, be a member for 1 year and you only get to use it once a calendar year. . .

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Has anybody noticed they give more money back for 7 series than the M5!!! What the Hell!! Pay less than msrp and get the big bucks back!! ARGHHHHH!

That said, that $1k was nice!

Robert cherrsagai

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the replies, been waiting 5 weeks, giving it another week before calling BMW.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
multiowner said:
Thanks for the replies, been waiting 5 weeks, giving it another week before calling BMW.
I would call them pretty soon if you don't get it in the mail. I just called them today and they said they never got my proof of purchase. Remember, if they don't get ALL the forms within 60 days of delivery, you're SOL (I think I'm pretty close if not past that deadline already:mad: )

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
:eek:oohhh: :eek:oohhh: DUDE...ouich ouich ouich ouich

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Hassle BMWCCA if you don't get your check in a timely fashion!!!

4 months and counting and I still haven't received a dime from BMWCCA. Called them about 2 months ago, said they didn't receive all my documentation (BS!), so I refaxed. They twidled their thumbs for a few weeks. After a few calls and e-mails, they said the check was in the mail. I wait......nothing. E-mails again....."We sent it. You didn't get it??" Well, would I be wasting my time if I did??? "Well, we have to confirm that the check was not cashed and then we can issue you another one." That was a month ago. F'in BS!!!! Any ideas what I should do now? I know if I call again, they'll give me the same crap.
I was really hoping to put that $1K toward some new mods, but now that my car is in the shop, I'll just have to dump it towards that :mad: (that is, if I ever get it)

·
Registered
271 Posts
I got mine in about six weeks. There was a short delay at the end of the year.

Sending in the new rebate for the 4.8is I just picked up!

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
bmwbonehead said:
Almost 5 months since I sent in the rebate, and I finally got it in the mail:3:
What a timely thread...I bought my 2006 330xi in May of 06...and I just got the check today...after having sent the info in certified return receipt July 3rd.:mad: ....I contacted BMWCCA, spoke to a Gavin Hoffman..who was very helpful...they were not the problem...BMWNA was:mad: :mad: ...as they cut the checks. They originally said they sent out the check Oct 7th......when end of Oct rolled around and no check I emailed Mr. Hoffman. They told him that we had to wait until Nov.7th so they can issue a STOP PAYMENT and cut a new check.....then end of Nov. rolls in and no check. Again Mr. hoffman calls BMWNA and they say Ohhh were are sorry apparently a check was NOT cut in Oct...they will Fed Ex me one ASAP.....Came today 12/11/06 regular mail.
I have bought 4 cars since this program was instituted back in the day and I never had this kind of problem....Then again back in the day BMW service was MUCH better than today:3: ...oh well.
Hope things get resolved for you guys soon
MCar

1 - 20 of 24 Posts