BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

We've had a really successful group buy on the E39 section of the board here:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e3...owerchip-has-been-up.html?highlight=powerchip

And would like to let our X5 and X6 brothers know about our ecu upgrade as it seems some people are unaware.

In short, 555hp is not enough, from a tune only this car went from 555hp to over 610hp and gained an additional 100ft/lbs of torque. As you can see from this before and after dyno comparison. Coupled with exhaust mods and you are looking at an extra 100hp for the cost of a new set of tires (which coincidentally you will probably need) :)

YouTube - BMW X6 M SERIES ON THE DYNO IN STOCK FORM !!!
before^

YouTube - BMW X6 M SERIES ON DYNO AFTER TUNE 328kw's !!!!
after^

Our X5m, X6m and X5 50i / X6 50i software retail for $2,450 but we are doing a group buy for M5board for a cool $1,000 off. That is $1,450 Yes the economy sucks, but why enjoy your car less because of it? There is a monster under that hood and we are experts at letting that monster out.

YouTube - BMW X6 ON THE DYNO AFTER TUNE !!!
X6 non M V8TT tune^

For details give us a call or shoot us an email.

Matt
949-646-1026
[email protected]

·
Registered
719 Posts
Hey Jimshorts,

You may want to look into another vendor for your tune, Powerchip and Matt are no longer together, this is an old thread. Research Powerchip on the E39 M5 board.

I have a X5M as well, and I'm looking into several other vendors and hope Sal with Evolve will have one come out soon. My E39 M5 is Evolve stage 3 tuned and I love it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts