BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
8,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm surprised there's not a more enthousiastic response to this from future E60 M5 owners. If BMW races the E63 M6 this first of all means that the technology powering the M5 will be track-tested. Secondly there is the potential that BMW will develop all kinds of trick parts that can be transferred in toned-down versions to the streetversions of the E63 M6 and E60 M5. :flag:

·
Registered
283 Posts
kees said:
I'm surprised there's not a more enthousiastic response to this from future E60 M5 owners. If BMW races the E63 M6 this first of all means that the technology powering the M5 will be track-tested. Secondly there is the potential that BMW will develop all kinds of trick parts that can be transferred in toned-down versions to the streetversions of the E63 M6 and E60 M5. :flag:
Not just that, but motorsports is just plain frickin' entertaining and we'll have a new car to cheer for. Woohoo!

·
Registered
638 Posts
kees said:
More information on the M6 forum.
i am so looking forward to the GT championship with lambo's, astons etc taking part... will be great if m6 is entered... who needs f1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts