BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best Color combination as a Hood and Trunk roundel for the M5? My Car is black!

·
Premium Member
3,534 Posts
Id probably do carbon fiber roundels personally. as an option we have cf and white, or black cf and silver cf available. also we have regular black and white as well.

·
Company Representative for Jlevi StreetWerks
1,005 Posts
Monochrome Black and White is always a solid choice, especially if you have the blackout theme on the car.

If you have other carbon exterior parts like a front lip and rear diffuser, then the carbon roundels are a good choice.

We offer both options in multiple colors depending on what you are after.

If you go with the blackout theme, I would do matte black front grills and a blackout badge.

·
Registered
44 Posts
which reminds me that i need to come by and get the ones for my wheels. do you guys have the black carbon with silver ones in stock? I can swing by today or tomorrow to get them if you do.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I did my 545 with the black and white roundels for wheels, hood, trunk and steering wheel. I think this time I'm looking towards CF. I say go for the CF!
i didnt like the way plain black and white looked to be honest but to each their own.

·
Registered
472 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts