BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know if anybody has had their bumpers painted at the dealership and how much they paid...for each one. I tried calling but they were closed I'm just trying to get figure as to how much it should be.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I just wanted to know if anybody has had their bumpers painted at the dealership and how much they paid...for each one. I tried calling but they were closed I'm just trying to get figure as to how much it should be.
Thanks
You're probably better off looking for a recommendation of a local auto body or paint shop. It's possible that your BMW dealership has the best body shop around, but that's not always the case.

Bimmerforums.com has a good regional section where you can probably post a question asking about a recommendation for a local shop.

I had the rear bumper painted at one of the two best body shops in San Diego last year for a total cost of $488 for paint and labor. I supplied the part and fitted it myself.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Thanks
I paid $250 cash at the dealer body shop for the front bumper to be painted a few years back. I supplied the parts.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Thanks
I paid around $1000 to get both front and rear resprayed, but they had to plastic weld/fill the license plate holes in the front bumper as well. I think it was $375 rear, and $525 for the front +tax, and they removed both to spray and reinstalled.

this was at one of the higher-end shops in town - Continental.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts