BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BMW M driver trainging is offered through the NL dealernetwork in cooperation with Prodrive Training. (See attached first page of the Brochure)

An experienced instructor will pick you up at 09.00 AM in the morning and dicusses the day plus some theory lessons. Then you will drive with the instructor to the Ring. On the way over there the instructor will already help improve handling the car on the public roads.
After lunch you will drive with the instructor on the Ring (do not know how many rounds) and head back home with much more experience how to get the best out of your new M5/M6

Cost 708,- Euros.

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Please could you find out if this could be taken up by any M5 owner, or just Duch M5 owners.

This is a training day that I would find very interesting and would love to connect it to a business trip:)

No information has been available about the driving training provided with E39 M5's. The same course still runs but I think it will be a cost and not complementary this time:(

·
Registered
5 Posts
I will talk to Paul Maaskant (famous Dutch rally-champion, his driving school does these trainings). I let you know if it´s possible.:byebye:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
M! said:
this is in your own M5/M6, correct?
not in the driver's training cars?
Yes, your own car

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes it´s possible, a whole day driving at the Nordschleife of the famous Nurburgring with Paul Maaskant with your own M5 or M6.
Please contact him at [email protected]
Also possible to organize a Mini Training at the Ring with him.
I´ll be there with 20 cars at the 12th of june, sadly only 1 E60 M5 (Vic).

:wroom: :wroom: :wroom: :wroom: :wroom: :wroom: :wroom: :wroom: :wroom: :wroom: :wroom: :wroom: :wroom: :wroom: :wroom: :wroom: :wroom: :wroom:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts