BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, everyone here it is:

July 13th, Sunday, a small MMmm Meet, "at my house" a going away get together for Ed "Bonehead" Boner Lee.....I can put 50 cars in my driveway, 100 people in my pool and can cook a 100lbs. of food on my grill, oh forgot, can keep 3 kegs of beer cold, on ice all at the same time....

3 Hotels in my town, if you want to stay over and I have a great place to go to breakfast for all of us in the AM.
...Swiming, eating, drinking, fun , [email protected] UFH's house..........RSVP please.....978-502-3925...cherrsagai

........................My Address: 19 Flagg rd. Westford Massachusetts. 01886..................
Hotels are:..Residence Inn by Marriot, Westford Regency Inn, Hampton Inn and Suites.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Wow Greg....thats great!!!.very generous of you to offer up your home!!
Guys..I will start the List
1.MCarRacr07-Sergio

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Every GENDER is invited....
Even Neil and the bride.....................

·
Registered
693 Posts
Every GENDER is invited....
Even Neil and the bride.....................
If I can get out of work I will be coming Saturday evening and staying till Monday.
Danielle may join me.
BB

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A SOLID ouichRSVP is :1zhelp:NEEDED :blabla: by
.........July 9th, PLEASE !!.cherrsagai

·
Registered
399 Posts
I give you my solid RSVP.

Mr. BMW +1

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
This is going to be tough for me. I am taking the missus to France for 2 weeks and we get back late on the 11th.

·
Registered
644 Posts
This is going to be tough for me. I am taking the missus to France for 2 weeks and we get back late on the 11th.
Do you really need more than 2 days for the swelling to subside?!

Count me and Android in! :byee55amg

-Audio

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Do you really need more than 2 days for the swelling to subside?!

Count me and Android in! :byee55amg

-Audio
A trip up to beantown for the weekend may be hard to swing with the wife. I am sure we will have a load of crap to catch up on. Add on the fact that I will be leaving Monday morning for a business trip and I have two chances: slim and none.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
...Please Note....

. Boners party location has been changed to N.Y.( too long a drive for some of you pussies) ...
.It is now at Sergio's House, same date, same RSVP....Since the MMMmmm Meet place fell apart this year..... JUly 13th...Sergio will pipe in with more info....

Thanks U.F.H.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Venue Change

OKay Guys.
Here is the scoop:
Boner's Going Away Party
THEME: THE LEFT COAST OR BUST!!!...THE LAND OF FRUITS & NUTS!!!:hihihi:

My House on July 13th at 1pm. RSVP BY JULY 9TH
BBQ....FYI NO ALCOHOL WILL BE SERVED!!..SORRY...My House My Rules....don;t need the headache.
It will start at 1pm SHARP....RSVP's are a MUST!!...NO GATE CRASHERS...lol
The list will be made here I will PM all those coming with my address and cell number in case you guys get lost.
Bring what you like up to you....I will provide the venue, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Corn on the Cobb and Soft Drinks.
AGAIN PLEASE RSVP>>VERY NECESSARY FOR HEADCOUNT...THERE IS A LIMIT TO HOW MANY PEOPLE I CAN HOLD....Though I dont think Ed's that popular:hihi:...j/k
SOOOO..I am starting the LIST!!!

1. MCarRacr07: Sergio
2. Unfoundhorsepower:Greg
3. Bonehead: Ed (Guest of Honor)
4. Mr. BMW

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
. BYOB ??? cherrsagaicherrsagai
..is it ok ??

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
I am sure it is if you mean Bring Your Own Beard! I suspect that Sergio is not concerned about the cost but the other issues. Don;t worry greg, you can slip out back and spark one up.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I am having a party that weekend out east, I will try to make it back for this but I really cant commit, my birthday is the 8th and I am having people to my families house in east hampton. I am going to try to organize a run for you all to come out that saturday morning though and have a BBQ at the house.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am having a party that weekend out east, I will try to make it back for this but I really cant commit, my birthday is the 8th and I am having people to my families house in east hampton. I am going to try to organize a run for you all to come out that saturday morning though and have a BBQ at the house.
.cherrsagaiMine, is the 3rd.....birthday that is...:biggrinbounce:.happy birthday ahead of time...:hihi:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I am sure it is if you mean Bring Your Own Beard! I suspect that Sergio is not concerned about the cost but the other issues. Don;t worry greg, you can slip out back and spark one up.

On the advice form Counsel...lol....I did this as a blanket only because I/we may not know all that may attend....however if it is the usual suspects I'm sure I can find something for you to quaff...lol
S

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Andy, you still smokin weed ?? W0W, man.....
. No, BYOB is Bring. Your. Own .Booze.....got it ??

1 - 20 of 27 Posts