BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a BMW MK4 navigation computer for sale. Great upgrade for anyone with a E38, E39, X5/E53 that has the factory navigation system with a MK3 or older system. (the MK4 started in 2003 model year) This system is DVD based and is MUCH faster than the previous MK3 or older. It also supports "perspective" view (3D bird's eye view), and MP3 ID3 Tag display if you have a compatible radio unit and CD changer.

would much prefer local pickup, but willing to ship at buyer's expense. if you're local, i'll even help you install it in your car. will include a map DVD for north america.

asking for $600. thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i have a BMW MK4 navigation computer for sale. Great upgrade for anyone with a E38, E39, X5/E53 that has the factory navigation system with a MK3 or older system. (the MK4 started in 2003 model year) This system is DVD based and is MUCH faster than the previous MK3 or older. It also supports "perspective" view (3D bird's eye view), and MP3 ID3 Tag display if you have a compatible radio unit and CD changer.

would much prefer local pickup, but willing to ship at buyer's expense. if you're local, i'll even help you install it in your car. will include a map DVD for north america.

asking for $600. thanks.
Is the screen available as well?? Please advise......Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
someone PM'd me, but apparently i can no longer reply via PM until I post more. anyway, if you're interested, please email me at designer_7 "at" yahoo "dot" com.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
hi, this is still for sale...

also, if you're local, i'll help you install it and re-program it if you like. will also include a North America map DVD. thanks!

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Im not interested in your MKIV but someone may want to know which year is your map?

GLWS and a free bump for you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im not interested in your MKIV but someone may want to know which year is your map?

GLWS and a free bump for you.
thanks! good point... i've got a few DVD maps... i think the latest "original" i have is 2007.1. But I have a "copied" version of 2009.1 that a friend gave me which is what I've been using. Whatever the buyer wants, or both.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
also wanted to add that the firmware is from the V32 disc and is version 4-1/00 (4-1/100). I've already enabled the "perspective" view feature and it is currently coded for E39.

·
Registered
57 Posts
how much shipped to 53089?

·
Registered
11 Posts
BMW MK4 navigation computer for sale

Hi:
I'll purchase this (for my 2002 M5)
and will pay shipping. Assuming still
available

Johnb

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi:
I'll purchase this (for my 2002 M5)
and will pay shipping. Assuming still
available

Johnb
hi johnb,

apparently, i can't send you PMs. can you email me directly at designer_7 "at" yahoo "dot" com? the unit is still available. thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts