BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Tuning Tech - Saturday March 29

i read the thread, but i was wondering if I can get a cliffnotes of whats happening?

Are we meeting in Farmingdale? What are we going to do????

Thanks!
Why attend? You'll have the opportunity of visiting Tuning Technology's facility and learn what they are all about in modding and detailing. They are LI's only Evosport (an M5 Board sponsor) dealer. You'll probably get a chance to see (and maybe hear?) Bruce's awesome twin-turbo cabriolet P-car.:M5launch: There's nore information on Tuning Technology's website - http://www.ttmotorsports.com.

Another reason to attend is that
as a new M5 board member, this will be a unique opportunity to meet other Tri-state M5 Board members and begin to get plugged into the network. There's a lot that's going on - we have members who enjoy tracking their M5s and even some degenerates:hihi: who like to debase the marque at the 1/4 mile drags.

Try not to miss it - a CliffsNotes version couldn't begin to do it justice. If you do decide to go, PM Tuningtech so they have an accurate head count. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Gee, I did not realize it had been set in stone. I giuess I don' have enough experience with these meets.

Go back and re-read the thread. At some point, Kelster suggested 10:00 (hence the "?" after it). If people want to set the time at 10:00, that is fine. I just thought I would get a feel for whether people wanted to do it earlier. We generally try to do our driving a bit earlier when the roads are less populated and less regulated.
You're correct on that point Andrew. We couldn't get a consensus on a starting time- some wanted early and others late. So at one point I suggested to Bruce that he just target a 10:00 AM starting time, knowing that there would be some stragglers due to traffic, not being able to get out of bed or whatever. FWIW I fall into the 'early' camp and may even drive up to Sears (6 Mall Walk, Yonkers?) and meet up with the crew for the drive. Need to put more 'learning' miles on the ECU since we rebooted it:hihi:

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
gee neil you just scared me for life with that image

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
That reminds me, I never posted the pics of me in a speedo from brasil....
How much will it cost us to ensure that you don't?:eek:oohhh: Do you take Paypal?:haha:

Hmmm. Might be time for a new poll: which is scarier, Neil in a Speedo or Anthony in a Speedo. In fairmess, the speedo does fit better with the M6 image.:haha2:

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
How much will it cost us to ensure that you don't?:eek:oohhh: Do you take Paypal?:haha:

Hmmm. Might be time for a new poll: which is scarier, Neil in a Speedo or Anthony in a Speedo. In fairmess, the speedo does fit better with the M6 image.:haha2:
hahahaha lamo you guys def make the day go by faster with these comments i love this board .

also andrew i can top both of them with the speedo image my hairy greek *** in speedos

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
An earlier post set it at 10:00. I prefer to start a little earlier (say 9:00) so that we have a "clearer" ride out.

So what does eveyone think? 9:00 or 10:00.

In any event, the Westchester guys can meet at Sears in Yonkers 45 minutes before.
Andrew
May not be meeting you in Yonkers. Plan on taking off early AM (like 7:30ish) and getting my car washed on LI near Neil, then meet up with him and Dino and head over. You're welcome to come too, just dunno if you want to wake up that early

·
Registered
476 Posts
I've invited a bunch of the E60 guys over on E60.net. Not sure who will be there, but it should be good.

Hey Ed - Are you going to that place in Bethpage to get your car washed? What time are you meeting up with Neil and Dino? Maybe I'll meet you guys over there, since I'm not far. Let me know.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
I've invited a bunch of the E60 guys over on E60.net. Not sure who will be there, but it should be good.

Hey Ed - Are you going to that place in Bethpage to get your car washed? What time are you meeting up with Neil and Dino? Maybe I'll meet you guys over there, since I'm not far. Let me know.
Awesome Calton. Yeah, I think that's the one. Meeting aawster there and bringing my friend with an E46 M3. After the wash, gonna head over to meet up with Neil and Dino. What's the address of the car wash joint?

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Awesome Calton. Yeah, I think that's the one. Meeting aawster there and bringing my friend with an E46 M3. After the wash, gonna head over to meet up with Neil and Dino. What's the address of the car wash joint?

Well, I had a great master plan:

1. Pick up my car from the dealership tonight;
2. Have my bumper cover replaced first thing tomorrow;
3. Wash, wax and pamper her tomorrow afternoon;
4. Meet up with everyone on Saturday morning.

Well, Mr. Murphy showed up and my car will not be ready until tomorrow. I maight have to wait and do the bumper repair until next week or forgoe the pamper time. If the later, I might be desperate for a good wash. Is there room in the que for one more?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Cottage Car Wash
960 Stewart Avenue
Bethpage, New York 11714
Is this the place wear scantily clad women wash your car and get them (and the car) nice and sudsy? :hihihi:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi guys !! I`m from rockland county and I`d like to join you at Sears if possible. Please let me know what time and i`ll be there waiting :biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
The current plan is to meet at the upper level Sears parking lot in Yonkers at 9:15. Route to LI still to be determined.

PM me with your cell number if you want so that we have backup. Also, it is a good idea to bring one of the Motorola talk-about walkie talkies if you have one.

81 - 100 of 115 Posts