BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Is there easy access back into the city if I wanted to drop the car off one morning, go into the city for work and then pick the car up at the end of the day? BTW how much dinero?
don't forget andrew , i live across the street and commute to the city every day , so this may be easier than you think !!

sounds like his shopp is rt down the street from nick's shop !! so that makes me like 3 mins away !!

i could always take you to the city and bring you hm with me !!

neil

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Thanks Neil. I may very well take you up on this!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm in!

1. AJCUT
  2. V10 BEAST
  3. NYC_STR8
  4. THRILOS5
  5. Cb78
  6. Bonehead
  7. Andrewsherman
  8. Kelster
  9. Li-M5
  10. m5 deamon
  11. bboomer
  12. cousinvin11
  13. aawster
  14. H8-Rain
  15. cmansbimmer
Neil (LI-M5) - If you still want me to change out your rear license plate bulbs from amber to white, let me know. I'll tell you what to get and you can bring it to the meet and I'll do it there. PM me over on E60.net, as I check that much more often.

·
Banned
700 Posts
If I'm not in D.R. that week I'm in!:cheers:

·
Registered
286 Posts
March 29th I am in.

·
Registered
530 Posts
OK, count me in.

·
Registered
118 Posts
i read the thread, but i was wondering if I can get a cliffnotes of whats happening?

Are we meeting in Farmingdale? What are we going to do????

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Know it's early, but rain is in the forecast for Saturday. Is there a rain date?
C'mon, Boner Rain date? We ain't made of sugar and are gonna melt:rolleyes: Think positively for cryin' out loud. There was a chance at our last Atco outing and look how much fun you had there! I don't believe traction conditions will be much of a issue in the fun factor department at the get together Bruce is planning:hihi:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hey guys, I had something come up and will not be able to make it on Saturday. I'm so upset, even scheduled to get the Eisenmann installed this Wednesday.

If someone is 100% positive they are going I can send you a bunch of M5 and M6 stickers for you to hand out to anyone that wants some.

Later.

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Are we going to have a pre-meet and drive over for the Westchester guys? Sears (Yonkers) parking lot perhaps?

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
im comming out of queens do you guys from westchester etc wanna meet up when you guys get over the bridge

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
by the way what time ouich

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
An earlier post set it at 10:00. I prefer to start a little earlier (say 9:00) so that we have a "clearer" ride out.

So what does eveyone think? 9:00 or 10:00.

In any event, the Westchester guys can meet at Sears in Yonkers 45 minutes before.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Start time 10:00AM

The start time is 10:00AM which was decided on close to the beginning of the thread so please adhere to that time. Have a safe cruise and see you all there!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
andrew do you guys want to meet off the lie after you guys get on from the cross island pky or are you guys takeing the northern state

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
The start time is 10:00AM which was decided on close to the beginning of the thread so please adhere to that time. Have a safe cruise and see you all there!
Gee, I did not realize it had been set in stone. I giuess I don' have enough experience with these meets.

Go back and re-read the thread. At some point, Kelster suggested 10:00 (hence the "?" after it). If people want to set the time at 10:00, that is fine. I just thought I would get a feel for whether people wanted to do it earlier. We generally try to do our driving a bit earlier when the roads are less populated and less regulated.

61 - 80 of 115 Posts