BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to offer my facility located on Route 110(Nassau/Suffolk border) as a destination for a meet when you guys can figure out a date and are interested in booking it. I have room for 35-50 cars and will offer full use of my facility while you are here and any help at deciding what is the best for your car. I have a few car clubs that have already reserved a couple of dates already so, if you guys are interested, start making plans to pick a date. I will have a nice spread of food and drinks and also a professional photographer will be on hand to take pictures for the memories. You can check out www.ttmotorsports.com for any other information you need. If there is enough people that need ECU flashing done I can give a significant discount to forum members at the show and flash around 10 that day. Let me know if this will work for you guys. I've also just been awarded Evosport's only dealer on Long Island and only the 2nd in NY.
We can take a cruise down to OBI off Ocean Parkway after the meet for some really great pictures by the water. I am also friendly with most of the State Troopers who patrol the area and they might even show up!

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
June 1st

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
LI BMW Get Together

Sounds great. Hard for me to plan in advance, so any weekend day will be equally as good for me.
+1 Thanks for your kind offer and also congratulations on being awarded LI's Evosport dealership. I can do most any time, weekday or weekend. It's called being retired:hihi:.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Looking forward to having a gathering that illustrates the mere essence of "auto enthusiasts". Awesome vehicles and awesome people. What more can you ask for! It's all good and "BRING WHAT YOU GOT"!!!! ECU flashes for the select few. Take your car to the next level.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
just give us a date and hopefully we will have a good turn out im in so far

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
March 29th/30th @ Tuning Technology-Long Island, NY

I've looked at the calendar and this weekend(03/29 or 03/30) is currently open for a nice gathering. Please discuss on this thread and decide what works. I will have the ability to ECU flash about 10 cars that day so let me know who needs more information. Hope these dates work for the majority of you. Thanks!

·
Registered
693 Posts
I've looked at the calendar and this weekend(03/29 or 03/30) is currently open for a nice gathering. Please discuss on this thread and decide what works. I will have the ability to ECU flash about 10 cars that day so let me know who needs more information. Hope these dates work for the majority of you. Thanks!
I'd love to make it however that weekend I'm going down to FL.
I'll keep track of this post to see what date gets decided upon.
Good luck and thanx for the hospitality!

Reactions: TUNINGTECH

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BRING WHAT YOU GOT!

Any make is welcome of course but the majority will be BMW's. As long as you are an automobile enthusiast all are welcome.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MARCH 29th or 30th is the choice. Please start deciding either Saturday or Sunday. It will help me out to coordinate the festivities if we pick the day. Looking forward to meeting some great people and awesome cars.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Either day works for me.

Reactions: TUNINGTECH

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
im in !!

lets just set the date as sat the 29th !! cherrsagai

food,refreshments,ohhh and girls in bikini's :eek:oohhh: is a must for all new tuner shopps !! gotta show us the love before we can return the favor !! :7:
only j\king (no im not ) :cheers:

NEIL....

1 - 20 of 115 Posts