BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I'm in the process of restoring a M635CSI vin nr: WBAEE310901052726 - to perfect condition!
But the one and only part i can't get my hands on, is the sound isolation that fits on the firewall in the engine bay. Part nr: 51 48 1 914 171
I hope some out there have a new one laying around or a used in very good condition. Hope you guys can help me.

Best,
Daniel

·
Registered
899 Posts
Hello

I'm in the process of restoring a M635CSI vin nr: WBAEE310901052726 - to perfect condition!
But the one and only part i can't get my hands on, is the sound isolation that fits on the firewall in the engine bay. Part nr: 51 48 1 914 171
I hope some out there have a new one laying around or a used in very good condition. Hope you guys can help me.

Best,
Daniel

ECS Tuning appears to carry that part number. You should be able to order it directly from them. I dropped in a Copenhagen postal code and it said $112 USD for shipping.

https://www.ecstuning.com/Search/SiteSearch/51_48_1_914_171/ES125484/

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been in contact with ECS tuning, none of their suppliers seems to have the part in stock.
but thank you.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I have been in contact with ECS tuning, none of their suppliers seems to have the part in stock.
but thank you.

That's strange because when I add it to the cart is says available and ships in two days.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, i ordered the item and them i got an email saying it wasn't available from their supplier.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I know, i ordered the item and them i got an email saying it wasn't available from their supplier.

Well that's a bummer. I wonder why such a large parts house keeps the part listed as available then. That's just silly.

Try this dealer in Atlanta, GA.

http://parts.bmwofsouthatlanta.com/cart.aspx

It lets me put the item in the cart and it appears overseas shipping is available and cheaper than ECS.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have contacted Atlanta BMW - but they didn't have the part either. Out of Stock from the supplier.

Anyone else who might got a used one in good condition?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts