BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to trade my car in and would hate to trade it in with the Exhaust System it has on it now.. I am looking to swap my RPI Race Exhaust system out for a stock M6 E63 Exhaust system and a few bucks to go along with it.. Exhaust has been on the car for about a year now installed and bought from RPI.. I am located in the Southern California Area shoot me a email if interested! If we can make a deal Ill even throw in the RPI Scoop intake system for free too!
[email protected]

·
Registered
569 Posts
emailed
:tonquesmilie:

·
Registered
569 Posts
You would be a better fit for this since you are way closer than me! :tonquesmilie: back at ya! :1:
:goldcup:

did you get my e-mail (just wanna make sure I e-mailed the right address)

·
Premium Member
8,369 Posts
Hi, welcome to our board.

Your post actually belongs in the For Sale section. We try our best to keep things organized here so kindly post future for sale items in the For Sale section.

I will now move your post in the For Sale section.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

I am looking to trade my car in and would hate to trade it in with the Exhaust System it has on it now.. I am looking to swap my RPI Race Exhaust system out for a stock M6 E63 Exhaust system and a few bucks to go along with it.. Exhaust has been on the car for about a year now installed and bought from RPI.. I am located in the Southern California Area shoot me a email if interested! If we can make a deal Ill even throw in the RPI Scoop intake system for free too!
[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.