BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->Alright time to move on. This car is only a few months old. It is white on black with carbon fiber interior. Every conceivable option: sticker is 117k. In addition I blacked out the wheels, grills, and side vents and tinted the windows.

Currently about 2600 miles on it, 10k/year lease. It was originally a 30 month lease, there are 25 payments left. $1630/month including CA tax (1506 before tax). Straight lease take over, I don't need any cash adjustment. Just pay the $450 BMW Financial transfer fee.

·
Registered
47 Posts
thats still a pretty penny, will you go any cheaper? are you a smoker? does the car still smell new? im local also, if your flexible on pricing, i may want to check this ride out...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats still a pretty penny, will you go any cheaper? are you a smoker? does the car still smell new? im local also, if your flexible on pricing, i may want to check this ride out...
Non-smoker, the car is still almost brand new. It's 5 months old and nearly half the miles were put on during one long road trip.

$1630 including tax is already super cheap for a 117k car. I'd consider splitting the $450 assumption fee, but that's about it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
COME ON! 1506 + tax for a $117k car!

·
Registered
47 Posts
offroadr, no offense but dealers in santa ana are offering very similiar lease rates for zero down with the same mileage restrictions. I have talked one sales guy down to 9000 off sticker. If you want to move this quick, I suggest lowering price.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Residual on it must be 70% after 2 years? So after 5 months it's already down $8k even if you assume linear depreciation. Just a guess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts