BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are you i am trying to put back together a 6mt trans and need a flywheel, clutch setup, and wiring harness for trans.. let me know if anyone has anything thanks

·
Registered
443 Posts
Nothing lol
Good deal i think:)
Gotta bring it back to good health.
1/323 manual m6 ever made!
Me and you own 1:)
Good stuff

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yess it was i got it cheep! It is axualy a dinan signiture car but all the stuff is gone..witch is a disapointment.. but im going to do what i can to fix it back up i also have a 2010 smg witha. Built motor i am going to pull that motor and set in it . But lacking some 6spd parts i have a trans and all the petals and soforth are there.. so should he easy find a flywheel and wiring harness hopefuly someone reads these has one! Haa

·
Registered
872 Posts
Oooh how cheap? There was some on this board that a 6 speed m6 driveshaft, not sure if you need it. Flywheel and clutch you should be able to get online.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Yess it was i got it cheep! It is axualy a dinan signiture car but all the stuff is gone..witch is a disapointment.. but im going to do what i can to fix it back up i also have a 2010 smg witha. Built motor i am going to pull that motor and set in it . But lacking some 6spd parts i have a trans and all the petals and soforth are there.. so should he easy find a flywheel and wiring harness hopefuly someone reads these has one! Haa
Dont worry you will source everything
Not a biggie.
Hope to see it running and healthy soon!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The car is missing the dme, i have sourced another dme with cas and keu. But any one have idea on how to get the info dumoped feom the cas to input a different dme into the order? Has anyome has sucess doing somthing similar?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The car is missing the dme, i have sourced another dme with cas and key. But any one have idea on how to get the info dumped feom the cas to input a different dme into the order? Has anyone has sucess doing somthing similar?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Google says you can use autohex to code the cas to the dme. People usually just buy a matched DME/CAS/Key set and then hack up the cluster to work with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts