1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!!

Here I send info about my tyres.
The rims are Oxigin Sechs 3-piece.
- Front 9,0 * 20" ET 11 ( 245 * 30 * R20" Michelin )
- Rear 10 * 20" ET 17 ( 285 * 25 * R20" Michelin )

I can use 3 mm spacers to and at the moment they are there....perfect.

Sorry for the bad pictures quality.....

Best wisches from the land who have the world best car drivers :)

Regards
Juha

Attachments

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Nice wheels...Can you post a rear shot and front shot...Is the rear wheels tucked inside (not sticking out on the rear)? and what suspension are you running?...
Hello everybody!!

Here I send info about my tyres.
The rims are Oxigin Sechs 3-piece.
- Front 9,0 * 20" ET 11 ( 245 * 30 * R20" Michelin )
- Rear 10 * 20" ET 17 ( 285 * 25 * R20" Michelin )

I can use 3 mm spacers to and at the moment they are there....perfect.

Sorry for the bad pictures quality.....

Best wisches from the land who have the world best car drivers :)

Regards
Juha

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice wheels...Can you post a rear shot and front shot...Is the rear wheels tucked inside (not sticking out on the rear)? and what suspension are you running?...
They are not sticking out and I use at the moment OEM suspensions....
Here In Finland everything cost the double... the cars to.

Regards
JUha

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Very nice, do you think if you were able to lower the car 1 inch, would it rub? is there more room on the fenders?...i am getting VERY curious :thumbsup:
They are not sticking out and I use at the moment OEM suspensions....
Here In Finland everything cost the double... the cars to.

Regards
JUha

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice, do you think if you were able to lower the car 1 inch, would it rub? is there more room on the fenders?...i am getting VERY curious :thumbsup:
I have thinking about that ....I think I can do that to.... if the tire hit the fender I can take away the 3 mm spacers....

At the moment my another projects take all my time so I have no time to buy and install suspension kitt.... but I'm going to do that...

Regards
Juha

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
I think 20 mm would clear...

I have thinking about that ....I think I can do that to.... if the tire hit the fender I can take away the 3 mm spacers....

At the moment my another projects take all my time so I have no time to buy and install suspension kitt.... but I'm going to do that...

Regards
Juha

·
Registered
47 Posts
Getting new rims again ??

Get mine chris....brand new iforged swift....custom offsets and can run 275 F and 285R or 295R or even 305 if you want :cheers:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
LOL, (wheels are like hand bags for women:haha2:)...I have something on the works right now...Iforged swift are one of my faves...i'm going for 20's :biggrinbounce:...i'll ask around on our upcoming meet at wheelpower...:cheers: are the wheels made already?
Getting new rims again ??

Get mine chris....brand new iforged swift....custom offsets and can run 275 F and 285R or 295R or even 305 if you want :cheers:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What mufflers are those?
Yes... it's super sprint...
When you start the engine when it's cold the noice is very deep. .. when it's warm up it's not so loud anymore. I like it....it's not so disturb ...
If it have the loud noice all the time it's disturb.... it's my opinnion.....

Regards
Juha

·
Registered
47 Posts
LOL, (wheels are like hand bags for women:haha2:)...I have something on the works right now...Iforged swift are one of my faves...i'm going for 20's :biggrinbounce:...i'll ask around on our upcoming meet at wheelpower...:cheers: are the wheels made already?
pm sent bro :thumbsup:

Reactions: Laidback

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Got it...I'll announce on our WheelPower meet on Sunday (220+ cars have already signed up:cheers:
pm sent bro :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts