BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

BMW M5 with big tyres and lip

2328 14
Hello everybody!!

Here I send info about my tyres.
The rims are Oxigin Sechs 3-piece.
- Front 9,0 * 20" ET 11 ( 245 * 30 * R20" Michelin )
- Rear 10 * 20" ET 17 ( 285 * 25 * R20" Michelin )

I can use 3 mm spacers to and at the moment they are there....perfect.

Sorry for the bad pictures quality.....

Best wisches from the land who have the world best car drivers :)

Regards
Juha

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
7,879 Posts
Nice wheels...Can you post a rear shot and front shot...Is the rear wheels tucked inside (not sticking out on the rear)? and what suspension are you running?...
Hello everybody!!

Here I send info about my tyres.
The rims are Oxigin Sechs 3-piece.
- Front 9,0 * 20" ET 11 ( 245 * 30 * R20" Michelin )
- Rear 10 * 20" ET 17 ( 285 * 25 * R20" Michelin )

I can use 3 mm spacers to and at the moment they are there....perfect.

Sorry for the bad pictures quality.....

Best wisches from the land who have the world best car drivers :)

Regards
Juha

· Registered
7,879 Posts
Very nice, do you think if you were able to lower the car 1 inch, would it rub? is there more room on the fenders?...i am getting VERY curious :thumbsup:
They are not sticking out and I use at the moment OEM suspensions....
Here In Finland everything cost the double... the cars to.

Regards
JUha

· Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice, do you think if you were able to lower the car 1 inch, would it rub? is there more room on the fenders?...i am getting VERY curious :thumbsup:
I have thinking about that ....I think I can do that to.... if the tire hit the fender I can take away the 3 mm spacers....

At the moment my another projects take all my time so I have no time to buy and install suspension kitt.... but I'm going to do that...

Regards
Juha

· Registered
7,879 Posts
I think 20 mm would clear...

I have thinking about that ....I think I can do that to.... if the tire hit the fender I can take away the 3 mm spacers....

At the moment my another projects take all my time so I have no time to buy and install suspension kitt.... but I'm going to do that...

Regards
Juha

· Registered
7,879 Posts
I think they are SS exhaust...

· Registered
911 Posts
Getting new rims again ??

Get mine chris....brand new iforged swift....custom offsets and can run 275 F and 285R or 295R or even 305 if you want :cheers:

· Registered
7,879 Posts
LOL, (wheels are like hand bags for women:haha2:)...I have something on the works right now...Iforged swift are one of my faves...i'm going for 20's :biggrinbounce:...i'll ask around on our upcoming meet at wheelpower...:cheers: are the wheels made already?
Getting new rims again ??

Get mine chris....brand new iforged swift....custom offsets and can run 275 F and 285R or 295R or even 305 if you want :cheers:

· Registered
911 Posts
LOL, (wheels are like hand bags for women:haha2:)...I have something on the works right now...Iforged swift are one of my faves...i'm going for 20's :biggrinbounce:...i'll ask around on our upcoming meet at wheelpower...:cheers: are the wheels made already?
pm sent bro :thumbsup:

Reactions: Laidback

· Registered
7,879 Posts
Got it...I'll announce on our WheelPower meet on Sunday (220+ cars have already signed up:cheers:
pm sent bro :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.