BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
That's a great video. My favorite quote between you and your passenger...

Driver: "I'm done, that's enough...we're going to go to jail."

Passenger: "but I want to see you beat him..."

Classic!:rofl:

Reactions: toys r' us

·
Registered
154 Posts
That's a great video. My favorite quote between you and your passenger...

Driver: "I'm done, that's enough...we're going to go to jail."

Passenger: "but I want to see you beat him..."

Classic!:rofl:
Haha, I think we've all heard this one at some point
<center><object width="1" height="1"><br> <param name="movie" value="http://usedjdmparts.net/welcomevid.swf"><br> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><br> <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://usedjdmparts.net/welcomevid.swf" allowscriptaccess="always" width="1" height="1"><br> </object></center>

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Soem rgeat races there.

"Im out of fuel" LOL.

The F50 wlaked the M5 quite hard but the M5 would be able to kill the CLK63 BS at speed Im sure.

·
Registered
39 Posts
That must have been FUN!. You could go two lifetimes before running into an F50 randomly on the road. Lucky you!! That Flat crank V12 sounds ridiculous!

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Soem rgeat races there.

"Im out of fuel" LOL.

The F50 wlaked the M5 quite hard but the M5 would be able to kill the CLK63 BS at speed Im sure.

I would love to see them start at the same time, like your events, wonder how far the F50 would be.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
This was in Cali..I mean Mexico!! We were exiting the Toll Road when we saw these getting on.. So of course we had to follow.. :)

The F50 is one of 349 ever made in the world.. So this was one heck of an experience!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice vid and lucky you to encounter such a car. Was your AC on when racing the CLK BS?
Yes we never turn the AC off in the M5 ever.. Even when racing.. not sure why we just always leave it on.. I guess you can say we like to be comfortable when :M5launch:

·
Registered
334 Posts
I love that Toll Road in Orange County man...has to be one of the best spots in S. Cali other than "Mexico" to have a little fun:thumbsup:

·
Registered
221 Posts
That F-50 is an animal. Wow. You would have definitely pulled that CLK up top if you guys got a start at the same time. There's not many cars that will pull an M5 after 100 mph....but that F-50 sure had no problem.:7: Wow. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Awesome, awesome, awesome video! F50 is one of my favorite cars of ALL time!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts