How far is that away?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Thats not to bad of a ride.........

·
Registered
696 Posts
Let's get another meet going somewhere! Maybe a Detroit Tigers game or something?
Sounds good, only thing is I'm still over sea's wont be home till later this year or early next.............. :crying2:

·
Registered
206 Posts
It's been a bit quiet with this crew lately. A few of us have been tearing things up since our initial meet. The rest have been unresponsive or unavailable. Since we are approaching the final stages of the season, I'm taking advantage of any events. At last week's cars and coffee, a fellow bimmer enthusiast asked me if I was game for a spirited drive this Sunday. I'm gonna be there and thought I'd share the info with you guys also. Link below. Hope it works. Sending it from my phone.
TSE ///Michigan End of Summer Drive.
Well the end of summer is upon us. It is time for us to have our second to last drive for the year. The next TSE Drive is scheduled for Sept. 11. The event is usually majority bmw but we are open to ALL makes and models! So go ahead and invite your other automotive enthusiasts. We will be driving our latest route.

Sept. 11th (a Sunday)
Gathering begins at 7:45am
Drivers meeting will be at 8:45am
We will be promptly leaving at 9am

Some pictures from 2009 and 2010 from our sponsoring photographer MyPicturesFast by Susan Butler
MyPicturesFast by Susan Butler Photography : Cars
MyPicturesFast by Susan Butler Photography : Cars

Gathering Point, READ CAREFULLY!!
Meijer Address
8650 W. Grand River
Brighton, MI 48116

We will be parked in an abandoned parking lot that is north of the Meijer parking lot. We will be on the lookout for those who park at Meijer, but save yourself the trouble.

1. RichardG e92m
2. Charbel e21 turbo
3. j spec Dan e90 330i
4. Elvis Kocilari e46m
5. Richard B e92m
6. Dillan D e60 m5
7. Chaz Hayes e36 328
8. Jon M subaru legacy
9. Henry K e92m
10. Jeff K e36m dinan
11. T.B.W e46 330ci
12. Justin James e46m
13. customisbetter e46 325xi
Last edited by richardg; 09-06-2011 at 11:49 AM.

TSE ///Michigan End of Summer Drive. - BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
I will be there around 815-830 :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Whats up guys, few of us are getting together to hang out & cruise. For those interested, feel free to join :cheers:

November 5th 10:00am @ Caribou Coffee on Woodward Ave. between 13 and 14 mile.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'll be taking my M to the last cars n coffee of the year tomorrow. I'm heading up with my buddy who owns an rs4. Cars and coffee will be at Kart 2 Kart off of Utica Road and people should start showing up around 8:30. If your interested head on over!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Hey guys,

I just got in and with all the nice weather we should think about hooking up if possible.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Hey guys,

I just got in and with all the nice weather we should think about hooking up if possible.
What's up man,

I wish I could, unfortunately the car is parked and stored until march. I'm pretty sure my buddy Zubair has his parked as well. The other guys might be out and about though, keep posting here hopefully someone will read it. If you guy's happen to meet up, I'll join, problem is I'll be in a LS430 Lol.

·
Registered
696 Posts
What's up man,

I wish I could, unfortunately the car is parked and stored until march. I'm pretty sure my buddy Zubair has his parked as well. The other guys might be out and about though, keep posting here hopefully someone will read it. If you guy's happen to meet up, I'll join, problem is I'll be in a LS430 Lol.
Bring the LS, it don't matter.

·
Registered
206 Posts
mine is MOSTLY in hibernation. If there was a great day or two, I'm sure i would take her for a run. :)
Dont be a pansy Nickmola - bring her out if it gets nice lol. Me and Ron still drive when its decent. Now that I moved to RH, my drive is a lot shorter.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
mine is MOSTLY in hibernation. If there was a great day or two, I'm sure i would take her for a run. :)
Dont be a pansy Nickmola - bring her out if it gets nice lol. Me and Ron still drive when its decent. Now that I moved to RH, my drive is a lot shorter.
Haha I would dude, it's just the car is tucked away covered. It has storage insurance only til March (fire & theft) so don't try and steal it or else Progressive will send ninja assassins Lol.

So your in RH now huh, that's awesome, no more driving from 56783903 mile road :tonquesmilie:. Anyway, couple more months and weather should pick up again. In the meantime if you guy's decide to meet, I'll come as well, just no ///M :sad1:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
New to the ///M family....just jumped out of my heavily modded matte black 545i and picked up an 06 M5...loving it so far. im in southfield, work dtwn at the RenCen...let me know if you guys ever meet up...
What's up Chris, awesome to have another local ///M5! For sure, just keep an eye on here once and awhile, especially when the weather improves. Most of the time there will be at least 3 or 4 us ready to go on the weekends.
You planning on modding your car?

121 - 140 of 232 Posts