BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
As of now we'll leave it for Sunday @ Noon. We have about 5 people...so far. I'll update again...

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Meet Sunday June 19th 11:30am @ Caribou Coffee on Woodward Ave. between 13 and 14 mile.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Hey guys I just want to say thanks for the meet up on Sunday the 19th, It was really good to be able to put a face with a name, for those of you who showed up. I'm glad to be on this board and look forward to meeting up again when I get back, rain, sleet or snow :)

I do However plan to do a few more mods when I get back so I mite have to bring a different ride, you guys take care.

///

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey guys I just want to say thanks for the meet up on Sunday the 19th, It was really good to be able to put a face with a name, for those of you who showed up. I'm glad to be on this board and look forward to meeting up again when I get back, rain, sleet or snow :)

I do However plan to do a few more mods when I get back so I mite have to bring a different ride, you guys take care.

///

Hey - it was great meeting you as well. Be safe out there and safe travels.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey All - nick and I were discussing the possibility of having a section for our forum members set up for the Dream Cruise. If there is enough interest, we will go out and look for a prime spot along woodward and negotiate a rate for it. If you guys are interested in making a day out of it, we'll set it up. If not, no big deal. It would be cool to have a solid spot near or around birmingham.

·
Registered
696 Posts
What happened? I really like reading that the ///Michigan ///M owners are doing things even though I can't be there. No one has made a post in a while now, remember you have to walk your ///M at least twice a week.
:cheers:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Its tough, it's kind of dying down now. I'm unable to round up the guys like the first time. People get busy I guess, I don't know :confused2

·
Registered
696 Posts
Yeah I understand, just wish I could be there.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Everyone is definitely busy. So I guess we dont have any interest for DreamCruise.
I got in an accident so I don't even know if I'll have my car back by WWDC... :crying:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Oh damn man. Glad you're ok. What happened??
Yeah everyone was ok, which is the most important thing.

Guy didn't use his turn signal so when I pulled away from a stop sign he turned into me. Me going maybe 5 mph and the car needs a bumper, hood, fender, headlight and whatever else....

I get ticketed cuz I'm 23 in a nice car of course :deal:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Oh thats messed up!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Awwww man that's horrible :crying: At least it's nothing major. The cruise is still a month away, hopefully it's enough time to receive parts and fix it. If not, I can begin the "Save Ian's M5 foundation" at the cruise Lol jk :hihihi:

Keep us posted :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Sorry to hear about that buddy. At least you'll have her back soon though.
Thanks. Like I said nobody was hurt which is what matters. I'm definitely not trying to pout here, I'm 23 driving one of my dream cars... Things could be A LOT worse.

If another meet happens, I'll show up with or without the beast

·
Registered
696 Posts
Thanks. Like I said nobody was hurt which is what matters. I'm definitely not trying to pout here, I'm 23 driving one of my dream cars... Things could be A LOT worse.

If another meet happens, I'll show up with or without the beast

That's what it's all about!
cherrsagai

·
Registered
424 Posts
Are you guys planning another meet in the near future? I am up on Paw Paw Lake almost every weekend in the beast!

101 - 120 of 232 Posts