BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Next week Saturday - Kart2Kart meet. We should get there at about 8:30am to get our own BMW/M section. Round up as many members as we can!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Oh wow I totally forgot, first saturday of every month huh. H3ll yea, it sounds good to me. I can call kart2kart and ask what time they usually expect people. Going early enough for an ///M section is smart, good call Z :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nick - not sure of everyone is paying attention, so we may have to text people. My buddy who always goes said to get a good section for us, some of us need to be there around 830 am. I'm down to early bird it until others roll out. I'm going to one to it's locally where I heard some m3s and m6s show up. I want to see if these guys are chotches or if they're cool. But I hope everyone is able to make it out for next Saturday.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
I already have sent texts out.
I spoke to someone at Kart2kart, he said people usually start showing up around 9:30.
8:30-9 would be the best time for us. I know we can snag a good section and I'm sure other ///M owners will be there :haha:

·
Registered
206 Posts
How many people did you text? What was the response like? I'm wondering what our turnout will be like. I won't know too many people there, so I'm hoping our crew will roll out.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I sent out 6 texts. 3 replied, plus you Z and myself, that's 5 so far. It's still early though, I'm sure the others will reply soon.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Update:
We have 7 as of now, and hopefully more.... :cheers:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Wonderful. I found a few local guys who are young and have like 25" chrome wheels on their M6's, who act like they're SUPER tough guys. I kiiiiinda minded my business when I came across em...

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Good man! We'll be there at 8:30, there's at least 7 of us. If your able to make it earlier that would be great, just so other people don't snag a spot. I'll PM you my cell so you can keep in touch when you get nearby :byebye:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Reminder:
Kart 2 kart Cars N coffee tomorrow June 4th
Meet @ 8:30 am
19 mile and Van dyke

42705 Van Dyke
Sterling Heights, MI 48314
:M5launch:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nick, I received your pm but couldn't reply back because I have so few posts. I'll see you guys at 8:30 this morning!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Ok car is out of the shop, and this is my last weekend home. Where are we going to meet this week?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Ok car is out of the shop, and this is my last weekend home. Where are we going to meet this week?
I'm sure I can set up something, were due for another meet anyway. I'll start shooting out some texts in the morning.

How about this Sunday the 19th, Noon, at the same Caribou coffee on Woodward....? What you guys think?

·
Registered
696 Posts
As long as its in the early am I'm cool with that!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Hey guys, I don't think we have enough people. A mix of the guys are busy Sat and Sun. Lets see though, last minute plans can still be made very quick. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
696 Posts
This is my last weekend home then its back overseas, would like to meet up just once before I go but if not then ill catch you guys when I can.

81 - 100 of 232 Posts
About this Discussion
231 Replies
22 Participants
afanaras
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing