BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
What's tomorrow night at 730? Am I mission out? Haha. Noon on Saturday for sure. All u guys have sweet modded M's. Mine is normal and not as cool.
Mine is stock as well. We can hang out in the "stock pile"

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Reminder:

May 21st @ Noon @ Caribou Coffee on Woodward Ave. between 13 and 14 mile.

I'll be there around 11:45, so at least you guys know someone is there waiting :wroom: I'll be in the super squeaky clean blue M6 Lol you won't miss me.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I sure as hell will be there

·
Registered
212 Posts
See you guys soon, I'll be on the bike I'm afraid

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice meeting all of you, fun times and great race Nick.... told you that my M5 is different than all the rest...MONSTER ;)!!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Haha its a beast dude. But we were neck n neck, we ll have to do it again. It sounds great to ! I want an x-pipe now

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
No way! lol half car maybe, and I got on it a split sec late :crying: We'll def have to do it again. We were going pretty fast on that curve though, pheww

·
Registered
49 Posts
For sure we gotta run again and get it on video, that race was nothing like your signature video lol the m5 got smoked lol

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Yeah, I knew for sure Darrins car was not hittn full power. Anyway, the first part of the video is just about done, its sweet Lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
Great meeting all of you guys today. I look forward to the next time. Hopefully we can get everyone out next time. Where are the vids and pics that some of you guys took today? We should plan a route to cruise and also to drive hard. If you guys want to do that run from A2 to Jackson via back country roads, we should set that up. I forgot what that route was called, but I will try to look it up somewhere.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #77

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Whats up guys, hows about a meet next weekend?

June 4th?

61 - 80 of 232 Posts