BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Noon sounds good, as long as its cool with the other guys.
Bringing the bike would be awesome, but bro, you would destroy all of us in that thing Lol
I do plan on taken video of the rides, you guys cool with that? I'll of course leave out the plates.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yeah that's cool with me. It would be cool of Hollywood brought the M. Ps - I can have 500+miles On ur bike in no time for ya :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yeah that's cool with me. It would be cool of Hollywood brought the M. Ps - I can have 500+miles On ur bike in no time for ya :)
Well I have one of my friends bringing his black m5 with fresh HRE's. My other buddy's is at erhard for a new clutch and to get his brembos installed, and he probably wont have it back. Might just let him drive my car, because i NEED to get miles on the bike. 8k rpm limit is killing me, its such a tease hitting a limiter RIGHT when it starts to make power grrrrrrr

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Well I have one of my friends bringing his black m5 with fresh HRE's. My other buddy's is at erhard for a new clutch and to get his brembos installed, and he probably wont have it back. Might just let him drive my car, because i NEED to get miles on the bike. 8k rpm limit is killing me, its such a tease hitting a limiter RIGHT when it starts to make power grrrrrrr
Limiting when the power band starts...that sucks. I know those bikes make like 180+Whp, I bet you can't wait to let that rip.
Anyway, you have a friend with an M5 comming? So that makes 5? You, your buddy, Za, Michigan M5 and myself? :wroom:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Limiting when the power band starts...that sucks. I know those bikes make like 180+Whp, I bet you can't wait to let that rip.
Anyway, you have a friend with an M5 comming? So that makes 5? You, your buddy, Za, Michigan M5 and myself? :wroom:
I have two close friends and an acquaintance with ///M5's. One of these friends will surely be there, the other will drive my car if his is still in the shop (we will probably both drive out cars if he has it back).

EDIT: Tell me about it, I've ridden an s1000rr that was past break-in and it was heaven on earth. Plus, I'm having my full carbon Akrapovic getting installed during the break in service. This weather is seriously killing me

·
Registered
212 Posts
UPDATE: My friend, owner of Speed Industry. has offered to host us this weekend.

They will be there tuning some cars on the dyno, and offered for us to meet there. It's located at 15 mile (maple) and crooks (next to troy motor mall). 5 min from the original spot.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'll be home soon, the M will be going into the shop but after its out I'm willing to meet up.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
UPDATE: My friend, owner of Speed Industry. has offered to host us this weekend.

They will be there tuning some cars on the dyno, and offered for us to meet there. It's located at 15 mile (maple) and crooks (next to troy motor mall). 5 min from the original spot.
Ha NICE! Looks like the weather will be great this Saturday. So what time are they thinking, cause I have an idea. Meet quick at Caribou like 45min earlier, then all of us drive as a group to their shop.

Thats sweet your getting an Akrapovic exhaust, it'll sound great! plus it'll shave some weight. I am obsessed with carbon fiber :haha:

Anyway, keep me posted ASAP

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Looks like its happening this Saturday :wroom:
Noon at the Woodward Caribou, you guys still in right?

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'll see you guys at noon. Bringing two friends, hopefully they'll both have their M's by Saturday.

Edit: Come to think of it, I have another friend who might bring an m5 as well.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Nice, you guys are rolling in :M5thumbs:

Reminder for those just now reading....

May 21st @ Noon @ Caribou Coffee on Woodward Ave. between 13 and 14 mile.

·
Registered
206 Posts
What's tomorrow night at 730? Am I mission out? Haha. Noon on Saturday for sure. All u guys have sweet modded M's. Mine is normal and not as cool.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
What's tomorrow night at 730? Am I mission out? Haha. Noon on Saturday for sure. All u guys have sweet modded M's. Mine is normal and not as cool.
I think just a couple guys will be cruising woodward tmrw night. I can't make that, have work :/
Anyway, your car is just as cool and bada$$ as everyone else. Dont forget, all of our cars have the same heart :) I know saturday will be fun as h3ll

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
H3ll yes, I have my cameras charging up lol. Then we should all get ///M tattoos on our foreheads or something Lol :tonquesmilie:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Lmaoooo
I got ya, just don't be too too adult :Thumbdown: Lol
Because when Saturday comes, I'll be goofy as h3ll haha

41 - 60 of 232 Posts