BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

221 - 232 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
troy i know i'm already gonna come visit your shop sometime in the summer, but i dunno if anyone else is down to go all the way to grand rapids. that's already a 2 hour drive for me and i'm closer to you than most of everyone here

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
troy i know i'm already gonna come visit your shop sometime in the summer, but i dunno if anyone else is down to go all the way to grand rapids. that's already a 2 hour drive for me and i'm closer to you than most of everyone here

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I'd run to GR in a heartbeat. 4hrs. is easy in the Beast. :rally_drive:

·
Registered
696 Posts
:eek7: Storage, what is this storage of which you speak. :dunno: I drive the Beast all year, just not out with the fraking amateurs in the snow (I have an RSX for that).

I to run all year long, the crack, I mean Beast, is just to powerful, I just can stop! :blabla:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Repost from the Midwest forum. I hope to get more response in this thread.

I'm considering buying an Eisenmann Race/Sport or Meisterschaft exhaust this coming season but I would like to hear it in person first. I was hoping someone in the area would be willing to meet and demo it. I live in Southeast MI but I don't mind meeting anywhere within one-hour drive.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
how many of you are down to meet up on a friday night? a couple friends and i want to set up a car meet or possibly car meets but first we want to get a feeler on how many people we can get to come along

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
how many of you are down to meet up on a friday night? a couple friends and i want to set up a car meet or possibly car meets but first we want to get a feeler on how many people we can get to come along
Where and when (other than Friday night)?

·
Registered
71 Posts
meets!!

Just wondering if there are any meets or get together events coming up for 2015! love to see fellow Michigan M5/M6 owners and their cars, if an old guy can be part of it! :). Have my m5 stored for the winter (questioning why, with the weather we re having) but looking forward to spring!
Happy New Year to all!

221 - 232 of 232 Posts
About this Discussion
231 Replies
22 Participants
afanaras
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing