BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car M5 f10 2012
The car is running fine no limp mode I got this error some days back with engine light on. Removed it worked fine for a few days and now it is back? What could be causing this?
Just some background, car was running fine I put in 10£ form Tesco as the Costco was closed after that car would have a very rough idle if I press the accelerator very slightly the rpm will go below 500 and seems like the car is dying and some times stall when you rev the engine slightly, I thought bad fuel so I filled up again 3 times from another place, and the car has become better now with every fill-up, but still it is not 100%, ps when driving the car there are no signs of any problems some times during idle, but very rare, keeps thought codes the one in the picture.

I have the BMW istaD software and I have Checked the MAF sensors reading look fine, checked the O2 sensors they looked fine :S also ran a test from the software for Fuel injector Check which came out fine also. the car when running has no problems no limp mode or anything, I just done understand what is happening please help :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did you ever get this sorted out? having issues with the same faults and unsure of where to start
so it seems the bad fuel started all this, i went through 2 bottles of STP injector cleaner, cleaned the MAF sensors, replaced air filter which was in a horrible state and changed spark plugs which were changed 4 years ago. been 3 weeks no codes touch wood

1 - 3 of 3 Posts