BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
This is why Gasoline is so expensive...the Arabs have VERY DEEP pockets...you know that is where the car is going...

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
True...............

·
Registered
759 Posts
From time to time i can see some raciest posts from some members, its a task on the admin & moderators to act to such posts.

THANKS.

Reactions: unfoundhorsepower

·
Registered
994 Posts
I don't think there's anything racist here.

Reactions: unfoundhorsepower

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
:blabla:

to bad I am just a lowly Italian, we are only associated with the mob in stereotypes ...
lol...I hear you bro...same stereotype for me...dont hear me whining about it. People are just way too sensitive.

·
Registered
50 Posts
lol...I hear you bro...same stereotype for me...dont hear me whining about it. People are just way too sensitive.
I am a firm believer that political correctness will be the death of this country.

That and as George Carlin puts it, Child Worship. The fact that no-one is a loser anymore or a failure. Dam shame. You need to learn that winning and working hard is good and losing / being a slacker is BAD.

.. or maybe I am crazy :dunno:

One last thing .. I am 28 and feel this way, just so no-one thinks I was around chilling with Jesus.

EDIT:

Interlagosblue is really GROWING on me. Argh .. I was all set with black and these pictures come to haunt me!!!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
George Carlin is the man!!! IB is one of my fav colors...but you can never go wrong with black!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I believe the picture was taken in Koln, Cologne.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Exactly, the car or the Antonov has nothing to do with "Arabs" or "expensive gasoline".

Stereotyping is bad and keep stereotyping out of your posts.

What you say here on m5board, is something you should also be able to say to somewone infront of you in real life.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Exactly, the car or the Antonov has nothing to do with "Arabs" or "expensive gasoline".

Stereotyping is bad and keep stereotyping out of your posts.

What you say here on m5board, is something you should also be able to say to somewone infront of you in real life.
Exactly ! thanks.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Im NOT stereotyping, im not being a racist....Im talking about how the people in the oil business have us all by the balls.
...For all you sensative people out there .....too bad, grow some gonads...
...Oh and I LOVE you all, kiss kiss....
I don't want anybody to get me wrong, I DON'T BLAME the oil barrons,(the Arabs) they are in the business to make $$$$, all they can, thats business...I was just stating the cold hard facts, they have the Bucks....It is our own fault Exxon and Mobil are in the business too....It's our government raking us as hard as they can, to be us...Bush and many others have millions invested in overseas oil...screw us, what do they care.....Arabs are in BIG OIL....good for them, and they DO have us by the balls, period..... thanks

·
Registered
482 Posts
Im NOT stereotyping, im not being a racist....Im talking about how the people in the oil business have us all by the balls.
...For all you sensative people out there .....too bad, grow some gonads...
...Oh and I LOVE you all, kiss kiss....

We LOVE you too !! But i think there are better ways to express your words.

"Im talking about how the people in the oil business have us all by the balls."

by the way people in the oil business could be Bush, his vp, Russia, Valenzuela, Iraq, Sudan, Saudi, and the list goes.. so my point is there was no need to be specific in that way. and Re confirm it again by saying "true"

but hay .. no one is perfect. We still love you :)

Good Luck to all.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts