BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<TR><TD bgcolor="#E6E6E6" align="center"><TABLE style="BORDER-SPACING: 0px; WIDTH: 100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>For Sale is a almost brand new set of matching numbers BMW M5 E60 exhaust that I am selling. I purchased my V10 BMW Hamann in 2006 and changed the exhaust to Hamann to match the rest of my kit on my BMW MV10.

I have kept the exhaust in my storage room and have wrapped vinyl tape on the weld end for safety reasons. Standard weld is necessary to connect pieces and turn your car into some ROARING SOUND or possibly replace your existing exhaust on your BMW.

This system will fit on any E60 M5

• This muffler system was removed from a BMW M5 because I wanted to upgrade to a Hamann exhaust system.
  • This system was removed by the BMW dealership by trained technicians so it was done by a professional and removed correctly. There are no problems with the system and can be installed onto another M5 very quickly.
  • You are getting stock right and left side mufflers, and the stock exhaust tips that come on the car (all pictured).
  • For anyone looking to replace an old or damaged stock system this is perfect. It is almost brand new and at around half the price of a new one, this is a great value.
  • Retails for $1970.00
  • If you are unsure that this item will fit your BMW please e-mail us the last 7 digits of your vin and I will let you know if it will fit or not.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR><TR><TD background="http://pics.ebay.com/aw/pics/vit/motors/bottomRepeat_50x20.gif">
</TD></TR>

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts