BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Here is my work for you to see few versions of wheels for new M5 :)
Notice: On first two pics you can see wheels that was designed originally by Duron, on third and fourth you can see wheels from M3 & on last pic you can see wheels from E60 M5

Feel free to comment :wroom:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i_aUTAZ67-Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
915 Posts
Wasn't at all impressed with the concept photos until I saw the amazing Durono wheels Milanno photoshopped onto it. I can stop looking for a Panamera Turbo now, THIS is my next ride:

But if, and only if, there is an option for ceramic brake discs.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Awesome job on the photoshops.. maje it look much better than concept. How about E39 M5 wheels or any wheels with understated colors but a good deep LIP.. I love wheels with a Lip in them.... please

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
suggestions/requests: BBS
Awesome job on the photoshops.. maje it look much better than concept. How about E39 M5 wheels or any wheels with understated colors but a good deep LIP.. I love wheels with a Lip in them.... please
Send me via private message links of full resolution photos with cars who have installed BBS wheels & for E39 M5 ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
yeah nice, but keep an eye on the size, they're way too big.. ;) (the ones from rear angle)
I agree, BBS are big as hell - 20"-21"

Duron I must send to Gustav all this pics with watermars (just like on yours). My program exports pics with lot lower quality. Do you have some nice program to put watermarks, or if you are in mood to put watermarks on my pics :) I will send you all pics via e-mail ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little UPDATE: I forgot to upload E60 M5 Wheels, shot from rear angle:wroom:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 93 Posts