BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya! i have been searching round for used M5 and M6. i used to be leaning extra in the direction of the M5 due to it has greater interior room at the returned, but in my vicinity, there is a lack of pre-owned M5's and new ones for that count isn't always even listed on cargurus. So i have been searching round for some M6 and there had been a lot extra alternatives for the M6 so I choose the M6 as a substitute. It has an outdoors design that I want over the M5, but M6 is extra high-priced once they have the equal engine and exhaust reputedly. whilst i was searching out M6's, i discovered that there are 3 versions of the M6. The normal coupe, the gran coupe, and the convertible. What i'm curious about is... is the gran coupe barely bigger compared to the regular coupe model? If it is i'd choose the gran coupe due to the fact i would pick it if there were more room for extra passengers if I ever need it. i have also heard that the cabriolet version of the M6 is more difficult to deal with, though I do not realize how tons of this is proper. What are your thoughts? I suggest what is your opinion of the M6 vs M5 and their variations? Is there every other vehicle that I must remember at this charge point? thanks for analyzing

1 - 1 of 1 Posts