BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Welcome aboard all you new comers. The E60's are creeping up on us.

SevaM5, you're asking for trustworthy shops in BNE but who's installing the RMS kit? =\
JRobbo is boosted but he's down in Melbourne. A few Brisbanites in this thread already so hopefully they can chime in.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome aboard all you new comers. The E60's are creeping up on us.

SevaM5, you're asking for trustworthy shops in BNE but who's installing the RMS kit? =\
JRobbo is boosted but he's down in Melbourne. A few Brisbanites in this thread already so hopefully they can chime in.
Im doing the install myself whenever i get spare time ....its been a much larger task than i imagined....Its about 90% completed now....Im having some issues with my laptop re: flash tuning.... trying to suss out if anybody could help out or could possibly do a custom dyno tune instead...

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Impressive! Keep us posted of the progress.

APR in Coorparoo did the TT install and tune on my HSV VY GTO. They'd be capable of making a custom tune for yours. Buckhead Imports might be able to lend. Not sure if they'll do live dyno tuning given the time difference. You'll also need a local dyno + operator.

·
Registered
243 Posts
hmm not sure if i've posted in this thread... i'm pretty active in the main E60 forum but forgot that there was a dedicated aussie regional forum too hahaha...

2005 M5 owner here in Adelaide.. have had it a few years now. previously owned by Steve in brissy that used to be quite active on these forums too. he put a few goodies on it and i've done a few things to it since too. here she is when she's actually dirty... sorta:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Very nice indeed.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Price drop on my car to $29,500. Lovely car i'm going to miss it :M5launch:

2001 BMW M5 E39 (It's a 2000 model Carsales wouldn't let me chose 2000 on the drop down menu when setting up my listing).

·
Registered
431 Posts
welcome aboard John,

if you keep watching long enough you'll see the value of the blog for all manner of opinion and advice...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hi all, I have just recently moved back from the UK to Melb. I have a sapphire black (Sakir orange interior) F10 M5. I previously had a 2008 and a 2011 E60 M5.

Glad to see there is an Aussie Board!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Welcome Arty to Aussie forum.

61 - 80 of 163 Posts