BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BMW M3 Sedan / Limousine Individual Frozen Gray with BMW M exhaust and special wheels manual 6-speed

I löike it but would have preferred DCT / DKG.

·
Registered
251 Posts
What's the M Exhaust? Is it not standard on all M cars?

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont know, maybe this is the spot made bu Akrapovic? Or maybe I am mixing things up? I wonder who made the logo?

·
Registered
251 Posts
It looks quite cheap with those logos. I would be surprised if its not aftermarket stuff.
Other than that, I still think frozen gray is the coolest color available..

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Found it I beleive: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e9...made-dynamics-m-performance-range-bmw-m3.html

The M Performance sports silencer featured on the BMW M3 provides a particularly characteristic enhancement of the V8 engine sound. The extremely heat-resistant sports silencer, which is 40 percent lighter than the regular series production component, consists of a chromium-nickel material developed for motor racing. The characteristic M double tailpipes are made of titanium. 19-inch M light alloys boasting the Competition design optimise the BMW M3’s dynamic handling potential. An M Performance rear spoiler and M Performance hand-made carbon front-apron flaps provide additional downforce. Exterior mirror caps in a carbon design also reflect the car’s enhanced dynamics. Inside the car, the driving experience inspired by motor racing is accentuated by aluminium pedals and a carbon interior trim.

It looks quite cheap with those logos. I would be surprised if its not aftermarket stuff.
Other than that, I still think frozen gray is the coolest color available..

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
That looks so sick!!! I love just about everything, especially those exhaust tips and the 6MT! However, I must say that while I like a black interior, it really looks boring when the outside is so "Individual" and striking. I would have gone with either a two tone black/gray interior with real CF trim (as opposed to the "carbon leather" trim, which I like but not necessarily for this specific M3).

afc1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts