BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just booked the two day school for these dates :biggrinbounce:. Anyone else from M5board going to be there? It would be awesome to meet some of you there.

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
288 Posts
That sounds pretty cool. Great way to learn your car, I'm sure. I never got a chance to go but I think it'd be a blast. Please post your experience afterward.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sounds pretty cool. Great way to learn your car, I'm sure. I never got a chance to go but I think it'd be a blast. Please post your experience afterward.
I will definitely write about my impressions after, and if I get some good pictures, I will post them as well!

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Just booked the two day school for these dates :biggrinbounce:. Anyone else from M5board going to be there? It would be awesome to meet some of you there.

afc1
Bummer, I will miss you by a week as I just booked the Jul 7-9 course. You know it's gonna be a blast! Have fun.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bummer, I will miss you by a week as I just booked the Jul 7-9 course. You know it's gonna be a blast! Have fun.
I haven't been posting too often, but I was just now about to bump this thread to see if anyone was going to be there the same week, and I saw my thread at the top of the E60 forum! Too bad we won't be going the same week. I've read a ton of reviews and I am sure we will both have a blast, and learn a ton as well! Please let us all know what you think of it when you get back!

M5bomber: It is approx $3,300 (I think) for the 2-day course. I'm pretty sure the 1 day course is sub $1,500, but everyone I've talked to says the 2 day course is without question the way to go.

afc1

·
Registered
737 Posts
Yeah, I had a great time time at the two day school... I'm jealous. I can't wait to get to their advanced M school at VIR.

DB

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I paid $2800 for my upcoming 2 day M school. It is regularly $3200. If you are a BMW CCA member ($48/year membership) you get the discount of $2800.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Just a little bit of advise, go through the controls of your car before you drive it.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I haven't been posting too often, but I was just now about to bump this thread to see if anyone was going to be there the same week, and I saw my thread at the top of the E60 forum! Too bad we won't be going the same week. I've read a ton of reviews and I am sure we will both have a blast, and learn a ton as well! Please let us all know what you think of it when you get back!

M5bomber: It is approx $3,300 (I think) for the 2-day course. I'm pretty sure the 1 day course is sub $1,500, but everyone I've talked to says the 2 day course is without question the way to go.

afc1
Will do. Can't believe I fly out a week from tomorrow to SC for the 2 day M school!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts