BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got back from a fine day at the BMW M Power festival.

1. Blast up to Rockingham speedway from London, brilliant :p.
2. Kuhmo BMW Championship, great racing :).
3. WTCC BMW Demo, aural delight lovelove.
4. Formula BMW UK Championship, The new M5 as saftey car. Can't say I watched much else really.
5. BMW Williams F1 Demo, noisy :eek:oohhh:
6. BMW Car Club Calvalcade, loads of BMW's of all types, but only one E39 M5 hmmm.
7. V12 LMR Demo, nice, I actually saw this win at LeMans 6 (or however many :rolleyes: ) years ago :7:.
8. Fifth Gear F1 Challenge, VBH in the new M5 lovelove. At last someone who thrashed it, she consistantly got beutifuly sideways into the chicane at the end of the grandstand straight, good girl. Oh and Tiff in the BMW Williams F1 car :1: was attempting to do 3 laps as she did 2. Can't remember the results, but don't really care, seeing the M5 leaning over at full chat on the banking and squirming away from corners was it for me.

And how many E39 M5's did I see there, in the car park or on the roads, other than the one on the track ?

None, bizare :confused2. Espetially as I saw a handful of M3 CSL's in the car park.

Moment of the day was back in the car :rolleyes: . Leaving the M1 south of Northampton at a fair clip, taking off at the roundabout and landing sideways before a slight drift and a tight exit lovelove , jesus this chassis is increadible.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Cool.. nice one dude! some pics available here.. will hopefully make the next one!

clicky

·
Registered
931 Posts
Sounds like an interesting show. Too bad there were no M5's represented in the parking lot.

I just got back from the Jefferson 500 (vintage cars on the track) Loads of great cars in the various parking areas. I think I was the only M5 :crying2:

Oh well, .... :M5launch:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts