BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One more :)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w9IvRcPfZaE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
940 Posts
Why no close-ups of the E28 - the father of them all (and one of the rarest)?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Why no close-ups of the E28 - the father of them all (and one of the rarest)?
I think Gustav can be forgiven for running around trying to take in as much as possible. There are models that officially didn't exist but low & behold they are in that garage!

The M635i has BBS split rims which were a factory option for less than a year I believe....e39 M5 Tourer, South African spec e36 M3 light weight the list goes on. The e34 M5 had the factory option phone!

The ultimate dream car garage :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
I think Gustav can be forgiven for running around trying to take in as much as possible.
That is true, but I'd like to make a sidenote;

IMHO, the person who filmed all these cars should attend a course in how to capture static objects on tape in a presentable way. It appears as if the cameraman could not stand still. He moved around alongside the objects so fast and also managed to select another object in parallel; that just is so irritating when performing documenting work.

With static objects, photography is a much better method, but why do I have the idea that these have been shot with a simple point-shoot camera instead of a proper DSLR ? When such a rare opportunity occurs, why not prepare in time and use appropriate gear in stead of amateur-equipment?

Sorry, can't help.

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually it was shot with one of the best low light videocameras vailable.

However I had to leqave the group to get time to document these two videos without disturbed by othersm therefore the hurry.

That is true, but I'd like to make a sidenote;

IMHO, the person who filmed all these cars should attend a course in how to capture static objects on tape in a presentable way. It appears as if the cameraman could not stand still. He moved around alongside the objects so fast and also managed to select another object in parallel; that just is so irritating when performing documenting work.

With static objects, photography is a much better method, but why do I have the idea that these have been shot with a simple point-shoot camera instead of a proper DSLR ? When such a rare opportunity occurs, why not prepare in time and use appropriate gear in stead of amateur-equipment?

Sorry, can't help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts