BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I hope to see a few cars and owners at Griots next weekend and its a long way to fly from West Australia just for a car show :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
I will be there!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Plan to roll down - beast willing :)

May not be in full sparkle since just getting back home and the bus needs the cleaning attention first

·
Registered
99 Posts
Canadian Caravan to M car day at griots garage!

Will be there. A canadian delegation will be going this year. I will bring a set of Meisterschaft exhausts with me for e60 m5. Just to see if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Those systems actually sounded pretty nice. Throaty, not overly loud or ear piercing. Didn't appear to be raspy. Liked them. Think I was actually parked about 4 cars down so I got to hear them a few times. :)

Reactions: kaa

·
Registered
99 Posts
Those systems actually sounded pretty nice. Throaty, not overly loud or ear piercing. Didn't appear to be raspy. Liked them. Think I was actually parked about 4 cars down so I got to hear them a few times. :)
Thanks Sherb. I personally dont like too loud exhausts for m5 as its a sport/luxury car. Those Eisenmann exhaust on the gray m5 were loud man. I would get into trouble with my neighbours!! Lol :Thumbdown:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts