BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
A buddy of mine saw this ad in person he said its HUGE with REAL M cars on the wall

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
INSANE!!!!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Anybody know where in Moscow this is located? I'm going there in a few months and would love to see it.

BTW, the very first M6 I ever saw was in September, 2005 in Moscow.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I just looked at all the pictures a little closer. It's adjacent to the Kremlin. What would ЛЕНИН think?

·
Registered
79 Posts
There are a lot more russians on this forum then i thought )) im from moscow and ive never seen this one, Im going back this summer so il look for it ))

P.S. Moscow has some crazy cars considering that you cannot drive them 7 month out of the year

·
Registered
607 Posts
P.S. Moscow has some crazy cars considering that you cannot drive them 7 month out of the year
I'm amazed at how many V12 BMWs and MBs are there. It's like half of those company's production of 760Li's and S600's go to Moscow.

BTW, there is a Ferrari dealer adjacent to Red Square. I have a picture of it somewhere.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I'm amazed at how many V12 BMWs and MBs are there. It's like half of those company's production of 760Li's and S600's go to Moscow.

BTW, there is a Ferrari dealer adjacent to Red Square. I have a picture of it somewhere.
I was watching discovery channel or one of those "educational" channels once and I think I remember it saying Moscow has the highest population of billionaires of any city in the world.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts