BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
It would be perfect for St. Patricks Day.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
MAH said:
It would be perfect for St. Patricks Day.
Mrs_Struth said:
Top o' the mornin' to you. . .

I just can't imagine living with those colors day in and day out. . .
Glad to see you both are so witty in a "pinch"--Get it?!?! You get pinched if you're not wearing green. Lame, I know, but I'm like the bratty little sister who wants to play too.

---------------PS-----------------------
Mrs Struth,
Finally got the hotel reservations for Road Am squared away Sat--same rate (the lower one) for both nights. I think you guys should be able to get the same rate--maybe deal with the gal I mentioned to you earlier--at least she's been around since last year.

Anita

·
Registered
312 Posts
Anita said:
Glad to see you both are so witty in a "pinch"--Get it?!?! You get pinched if you're not wearing green. Lame, I know, but I'm like the bratty little sister who wants to play too.
I think I would rather get pinched. . .

Anita said:
Mrs Struth,
Finally got the hotel reservations for Road Am squared away Sat--same rate (the lower one) for both nights. I think you guys should be able to get the same rate--maybe deal with the gal I mentioned to you earlier--at least she's been around since last year.

Anita
Ta. Will have to circle back with the hubby to see what he's arranged. . .

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Although Oxford Green has always been among my favorite colors, I still think that it sucks as an interior color. Maybe a good choice if you're colorblind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts